- We're on stall 33. Although this is a different number from previous years, it's in pretty much the same place, i.e. on the grass, close to the Astroturf pitches.
- As previous years, we will have mains power from a generator.
- As previous years, we have a pass for one car.
- As last year, the planned layout is two gazebos, one behind the other.
The timetable is:
- 09:45 Meet at Iain's. Everyone with too much stuff to hand-carry, should go to Iain's house so we can get it all loaded into his car. If you don't know where Iain's house is, send me an email or PM and I'll send it to you.
- 10:30 is our scheduled arrival time. At this time, Iain will drive his fully-loaded car across to the gala site, and the rest of us will walk across.
- 13:15 Gala opens. This is our target time for having the stall fully set up and ready to go.
- 16:30 Gala closes. This is when we can start dismantling our stall.
- 17:00 (approx) Move car back up to Iain's. Those people with stuff in Iain's car go to his house to reclaim said stuff.
- PH - One small and one large folding table.
Kettle, tea, coffee:
PH to bring these. Tea and coffee will be for stall helpers, not for sale.
Scrummy baked treats needed to sell. Please post here if you can bring some yummies.
- PH - One SCT with solar filter and webcam in eyepiece.
- BW - One Coronado PST.
More telescopes would be nice - post here if you can bring one.